[Gllug] Linux 2004 Conference & Tutorials, Leeds, 5-8 August

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Jul 5 07:36:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 12:24:50AM +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> Security-enhanced linux - Stephen Tweedie (Red Hat)
>
> [...] All professional linux sysadmins will need to
>     understand it as it becomes mainstream over the next year or so.

Hmmmm ... Something tells me that this probably *won't* happen.
Everything I've heard about SELinux tells me it's an over-engineered,
non-Unix solution to a problem that affects a tiny minority of
high-end systems.

Rich.

MOD_CAML lets you run type-safe Objective CAML programs inside the Apache
webserver. http://www.merjis.com/developers/mod_caml/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk