[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (August 2004)

Tushar tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Thu Jul 22 15:00:55 UTC 2004

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Thursday 5 Aug 2004
Time:  5.00 pm onwards
Place: London Olympia Exhibition Hall
Map:
Nearest Tube:  London Olympia (District Line from Earls Court)
Phone: 07980 224 772

Early warning about the next meeting! (As some of you
have complained you have busy PDAs).

Also if you came to the last Lonix and were wearing
a Debian Tshirt, blond hair and picked up my Kingpin
DVD could you let me know please :).

This month we'll be meeting at the CAMRA beer festival
in Olympia Exhibition hall. Exact location inside the
hall to be announced.

Here, most of the UK's best breweries will be exhibiting
and there will be a whole host of delicious food to try
including olives, pork pies, cornish pasties and german
sausages! There's also pie/mash and sausage/mash.

Entrance is 6 Pounds on the door and you can hire/buy
a glass inside.

http://www.camra.org.uk/SHWebClass.ASP?WCI=ShowDoc&DocID=7131

More details to be announced next week.

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact support at lonix.org.uk

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk