[Gllug] Getting Linux to work with Freeserve (Wanadoo) Broadband

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Jul 1 16:13:34 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 04:28:56PM +0100, Ian Scott wrote:
> Nearly fell off my chair laughing when I unpacked it and found their readme
> was in xml!

Funny :-) I guess it might make sense if it was Docbook XML format,
and they'd preprocessed it for you into various formats (eg. text,
HTML, TeX, PDF ...)  Docbook XML actually isn't such a bad way to
write lengthy documents - if I was going to write a long, technical
book, I might well consider it.

Rich.

Learning Objective CAML for C, C++, Perl and Java programmers:
http://www.merjis.com/richj/computers/ocaml/tutorial/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk