[Gllug] news mirror sites

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Jun 28 12:16:30 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 12:31:41PM +0100, neil wrote:
> Yes, that is certainly a nice solution for people who are free to
> configure their connections however they wish. I failed to mention the
> intended audience will only have access via the, so called, 'internet
> cafes'. Hmm, that said - I wonder if a web based ssh client exists? - a
> quick google shows a java ssh client from u.arizona.edu. If they are
> free to run signed java applets this might be a winner...

I've downloaded and used Putty at Internet cafes in the past.  It
doesn't need to be installed - can be double-clicked straight from the
desktop.  There is also a Java ssh client called Mindterm.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/mindterm/

Rich.

http://www.winwinsales.co.uk/ - CRM improvement consultancy
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk