[Gllug] Innocuous Title

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:46:51 UTC 2004

Did this get spam trapped last time?

How annoying

S.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Nelson <sanelson at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:56:11 +0100
Subject: [JOB] Sysadmin Vacancy x 2
To: gllug at gllug.org.uk

All,

There are 2 vacancies at MCI for what we call a UNIX ISA (Internet
Systems Administrator).

You will have solid and proveable experience of UNIX, preferably
Solaris, Veritas Clustering, Netbackup, Sendmail, iPlanet, preferable
in an enterprise hosting environment.

Experience of linux is also important (we use RHEL) but Solaris
experience is far more important.

You will also be confident with racking and cabling Sun hardware, and
performing rebuilds of Sun Hardware.

You will be working as part of a team, 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week.

MCI is a vast company, and so the role is somewhat compartmentalised -
you won't be doing much networking stuff, and you won't have anything
to do with firewalls or security.

Remuneration is of the order of 30K plus shift bonus (0% for day
shift, 15% for Nights, 10% for 'swing 1-11')

Interested parties please send cv to me: steve.nelson at uk.mci.com

Steve
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk