[Gllug] SGI hardware -- going, going, ...

Alan Peery peery at io.com
Tue Jun 1 12:35:52 UTC 2004

Free to a good (or any) home:

1) SGI Indy -- non-booting.  Power supply seems to have died while it
was turned off.  Specs from memory: 64Mb RAM, 500MHz R4000, 24 bit
simple graphics, 1Gb SCSI drive.  IRIX was installed and working, and I
can supply likely passwords and IP addresses configured.  (Most likely,
you'll be pulling it apart for scrap.)

2) SGI 20" Color Monitor --
http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/sgi/gdm20d11.html.  Working fine,
but I don't need two 20" monitors now that my SGI is in a coma.

I am happy to carry the Indy into central London for handoff, but if you
want the monitor you'll have to drive out (Thames Valley) and pick it up.

Alan
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk