[Gllug] small favour to ask

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 12:04:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 11:40:05AM +0100, t.clarke wrote:
> We have just updated our website, www.seacon.co.uk or www.seacongroup.co.uk
> and at present the www.seacon.co.uk site either displays the 'old' pages
> or redirects to the 'new pages, based on browser detection.

how is this 'new', it is totally inaccessible and is made of horrible tables,

take a trip to csszengarden.com, they will proove my point.

> Currently, we know the new pages work on IE6 and Netscape 7, and thus the
> redirection script currently checks for these browsers only.   I would like
> to check whether the new pages (on www.seacongroup.co.uk/home.htm) work
> correctly with Mozilla, Opera ....

<ian mood=bad>er, why does it redirect only for particular browsers? oh, its beacuse you cant
make websites...</ian>

Ian

--
/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk