[Gllug] [OT] XHTML + CSS

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Fri Jun 11 11:19:39 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:14:52AM +0100, Simon Perry wrote:
> Ian Norton wrote:

> Ian,
>
> Nice design, there are however some display issues in IE5x win and
> mac[0].Your bottom left hand corner menu only seems to work in Gecko
> based browsers, Opera 7.5 doesn't expand it at all. I have created
> various browser screen shots on browsercam for you. Netscape 4.78 and
> IE4 were just for fun ;-)
>
> [0] http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=72064

Thanks, I did some tests using vnc to my friend's Imac, but it was like wadeing
through custard (although faster than i expected). :-)

I have since made some changes, (in IE6 at least) the opie menu no longer
appears, and now it's content lives in the main text.

Ian

--
/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk