[Gllug] re: ipaq battery from the USA

Kristian Davies kristian at ELIXIR-STUDIOS.CO.UK
Tue Jun 8 14:13:16 UTC 2004

|   I assume that neither CPC nor RS do them, but you might try a company
|based in the Aldershot area that claims to be able to supply almost any
|battery to order (I have not dealt with this company, so do not know what
|their service is like)

|sales at battery.co.uk

|01252 722888 (Mark)

I've used a company called www.mdsbattery.co.uk

Lsst time i bought ipaq batteries it was £55 ish inc everything.

-Kristian

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk