[Gllug] InfoPoints at TCR and other places in the South East.

Colin Murphy Colin at SpudULike.me.uk
Wed Jun 2 22:03:31 UTC 2004

Jono Bacon has been able to negotiate some free time on stalls at some of the
computer fairs in the North West, for the promotion of free software -
see http://www.jonobacon.org/infopoint/ for more details.

It looks like British Computer Fairs have also been persuaded and are now
offering the same, these are the people that run the fairs near Tottenham
Court Road, the Wyndeyer Building and Huntley Street venues, as well as other
venues in the South East like Bracknell and Crawley and Ruislip, see
http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/venue-guide.htm for more details.

So, do we have any volunteers who might like to help out and man such an
infopoint?

(Note - I'm not looking to organise this, just think of me as the first to
volunteer some time to a TCR infopoint!)

Show of hands with times and dates that you might be available please.

--
colin at SpudULike.me.uk
I am a man for all seasons, especially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk