[Gllug] Dual Boot

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 15:20:26 UTC 2004

Apologies if this subject has been covered before.

I need to build up a Windows XP system, but I also want to put Linux on it as
well.

If I leave a reasonable amount of space on the drive unallocated when I install
XP  (assuming it allows me to do so),  can I then later install Linux and
overwrite the Master Boot area with LILO and set LILO up to boot from either
Windows or Linux ??

Tim

This E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk