[Gllug] ximian evolution and securID

neil neilcuk at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 11:11:47 UTC 2004

Hi people,

Before I get to the nitty gritty, I'm new to the gllug mailing list and
thought I'd say hello first -  "Hello all!" :-) right, pleasantries
dispensed with...let's see what you know ;-)

Has anyone integrated or know of a way to integrate a RSA securID
challenge response when using ximian evolution as a mail client for an
imap service?

As far as I can tell - and this is clearly where I need some help -
ximian evolution does not use PAM, nor does it have a securID plugin
available and one is not scheduled to be created any time soon. Does
this sound about right? That would really make my day after the victoria
line went belly up...

cheers :-)

Neil

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk