[Gllug] An article for you from an Economist.com reader.

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Jun 22 15:41:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004, Amias Channer spake:
>      monopolistic open source companies

This seems to me to be a contradiction in terms. If your source is
freely available and modifiable, then where's your monopoly? (You
might have *most of the market*, but you have no monopoly lock.)

--
`We in no way believe that this Christ was a space alien.'
                    --- A creationist website goes completely bonkers
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk