[Gllug] Free PC

Alex Mc Kever alex at mckever1.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 20:26:46 UTC 2004

I'm giving it away because my new computer is in my bedroom the old one is
stuck in the garage and my wife is complaining about the (what she
calls )rubbish in there.
I cant afford to set up a wireless network so got to clear the space.
Anyway I've had lots of help so I think I should perhaps someone else if I
can
What would you want the puter for anyway ?