[Gllug] Free PC

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Jun 28 14:20:16 UTC 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, David Damerell stipulated:
> We've already got computers in there - two in the living room, one in
> the spare room, one in the kitchen.

Even I haven't gone that far. Isn't the kitchen a rather, um, *hostile*
environment for delicate electronic hardware?

>                                     That doesn't preclude one in the
> bedroom for those last-minute-before-bed spodding exercises...

I use that one for reading news when ill and bored. :)

--
`We in no way believe that this Christ was a space alien.'
                    --- A creationist website goes completely bonkers
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk