[Gllug] Odeon website

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 09:27:11 UTC 2004

FORSTER, David wrote:
> [...]

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you've been unwell.

You've got the wrong Richard from the list, that post was from Richard
Jones, but I am equally interested.  Best send it off-list though: wouldn't
want to offend anyone with unsolicited binaries ;o)

Cheers,

Richard (Turner).
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk