[Gllug] Traceroute query

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Jun 1 07:06:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 10:56:47PM +0100, Christopher wrote:
> Debian was just a real pain

Stop right there.  We organised a "Battle of the Distributions" on this
list a couple of months ago and the Debian team won with a 10 point lead
over the nearest competitor.  We won the arm wrestling, we won at
paper-scissors-stone, we got the most points in the trivia quiz and we
came second in the drinking contest.  So what I think you meant to say
was "Debian was just the best".  Any trouble and I'll just have to call
in the man who won the arm-wrestling.

--
Bruce

What would Edward Woodward do?