[Gllug] [OT]fire at redbus?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Jun 15 19:22:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 andy at mac1systems.com wrote:

> Has anyone heard about the fire at one of the London telehouses today at
> 16:40?  I heard it was redbus?

I've not heard it was a fire however there was definitely a complete power
outage at RedBus HEX this afternoon from c16:00 for about 15 minutes. Our
transit was affected however none of our servers were (our servers are not
in HEX).

There were power problems there a few weeks ago. Power's sometimes a
little dodgy there and some of the racks there run *very* hot.

I would have expected to have heard had there been a fire.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk