[Gllug] re: SCSI vs SATA

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 09:47:47 UTC 2004

One thing that always puzzles me is why SCSI isn't inherently at least 8/16
times faster than SATA, bearing in mind that the data is transferred on SCSI
over more wires in parallel than SATA (as I understand it !).

Can anyone explain/point to an explanation ?

Tim

This E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk