[Gllug] Writable CD/DVD media

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 08:43:07 UTC 2004

adam at thebowery.co.uk wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 05:23:38PM +0100, John Winters wrote:
>>Speaking as one who has burnt a lot of CDs in his time (!) I would
>>recommend only one brand - Taiyo Yuden.  Not a high street name, but
>>definitely the most reliable.
>>
>>I no longer have access to them wholesale, but Steve at The Linux
>>Emporium might well be willing to supply them.
>

> http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/80_Minute_Discs.html
>
> has them, good company also, very reliable etc.

Heartily seconded. I don't use anyone else now. Never had a problem with
the many orders I've made. Delivery has been quick and on schedule. Very
good range of stock. Fantastic prices. Only thing I can find to fault
them is that their website isn't the nicest to look at (but it's
functional enough).

HTH

--
Stuart