[Gllug] Tomcat httpd

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Tue Jun 15 15:44:24 UTC 2004

...on a related note - I'd be interested in peoples experience of
setting up tomcat to work with Worldpay  (select Pro).

I know there are both people on this list using tomcat and people using
worldpay ... are any of you using both ?

I'm finding worldpays instructions poor to say the least - they want me
to add their classes to tomcats classpath - altering various important
bits of java along the way (little things like java.util.Iterator !)

I can almost get things running by just adding their jar files to the
lib dir of my webapp but then their example app can't find a properties
file that it needs - and as it's all closed source I'm having no fun
trying to find out where things are going wrong.

--

Sean
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk