[Gllug] [OT?] Please sign my Google petition ...

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Wed Jun 9 10:34:34 UTC 2004

"Daniel P. Berrange" writes:

>Transitional & Frameset (oth HTML 4 & XHTML versions) are the things
>to really avoid.

So tell me how to get a centred table in Strict. That's the only thing I
still use Transitional for. If you try:

		[...]

then it just appears left justified (in both Gecko and KHTML, so it's
either a bug in both rendering engines, or I'm just doing something
wrong). I'm guessing it's because text-align only applies to inline
elements, which probably doesn't include tables. This, however, works:

		[...]

Anyone know how I can do this properly?

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk