[Gllug] Re: Zaurus SL-5500 and Zonet ZCF 1100 wireless

Rob Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Thu Mar 18 01:04:12 UTC 2004

Michael Jenson wrote:
> Just if you use Zaurus and have Zonet ZCF 1100 wireless
> working, you might enlighten me please, and be my hero :-).
> Much obliged

I haven't got a Zonet card (some cheap generic type brand), but I find
the recognition is less than perfect - if I just plug the card into the
device it doesn't work, but if I have it plugged in when I perform a
reboot of the device it picks up the card just fine (and then I can
unplug the card and replace it as often as I like).  Might be worth a try?

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk