qmail dead ? was: [Gllug] ezmlm status?

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Thu Mar 18 16:31:48 UTC 2004

Bruce Richardson writes:

>Before you go very much further down the road of implying that anybody
>who disagrees with you is too stupid to use Sendmail, you might actually
>try verifying your assumptions about MTAs in general.

Oh, I'm not intending to imply that at all. I'm just saying that for me,
sendmail works, and suits the way I think, and it is unquestionably more
flexible than the alternatives. Now I certainly wasn't aware that exim
had matured to the point where it could accomplish much of what I want
with just its standard configuration directives. I hadn't the last time
I looked (which admittedly was some years ago now).

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk