[Gllug] OT: itx power supplies

Branden Faulls bfaulls at omphe.com
Wed Mar 17 23:50:41 UTC 2004

I've decided to buy an itx system to run mythtv as an entertainment
system in my house.  I want to put together a system using the delicious
offerings from Hoojum (Cubit 3).  As several people here have these, I
thought I'd turn to the list for some advice.

What sort of power supply might I need to run an Epia 1Ghz C3
motherboard, slimline dvd, 3.5 harddrive, wireless card, and Hauppage TV
card(pvr-350)?  The offerings are 60W & 125W.  Is one likely to generate
more heat than the other?  Is the TV card likely to draw significantly
more power?

Any advice is appreciated.

Branden
--
|Branden Faulls                         |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk