[Gllug] Multiple Distro's, one swap partition?

FORSTER, David david.forster at mfi.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 11:22:52 UTC 2004

Excellent, thank you!

> You will also want to create a larger /boot than normal so
> that you can keep the different kernels
> for the various distros.

Hehe, I know it's bad practice but I tend to have everything on one
partition anyway (except swap)... My machines aren't exactly what you might
term 'production' ;)

> Oops - does that mean that I should only have replied to you ? :-)

Hehe, sorry about the disclaimer.. it goes out with every email I send from
here.. they used to append it to emails but it used to upset the markup in
HTML email (we use Outlook/Exchange so pretty much everyone here that's
non-techy sends HTML email!) and so now it's attached as a text file
instead.. I do know that it's bad netiquette to send attachments to mailing
lists :(

David.