[Gllug] Xine won't work

Gary Pownall gary_pownall at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:07:31 UTC 2004

I recently accidentally did a ctrl+backspace while watching a dvd, ever
since then I can't get xine to fire up.  I just get this error message:

/xine: ./xine:  too many files open on system.
all video drivers have failed.

I've un/reinstalled but still have the same problem.  Tuxracer and
lbreakout2 both work fine so I'm not sure what video drivers they're
referring too.

Any ideas??