[Gllug] Reporting Tools

Mamading Ceesay evangineer at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 4 13:13:10 UTC 2004

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:53:51 +0000
Mike Brodbelt wrote:

> Are there any good alternatives to Crystal Reports? I'd kill for an
> open source cross platform reporting tool that integrates well with
> Windows and non-Windows platforms, provides an interface that
> non-techies can design reports in, and replicates the functionality of
> Crystal. I've yet to see a credible free software alternative...

Haven't tried it, but you might want to look at Datavision (which is
Java-based).

http://datavision.sourceforge.net/

At the bottom of the home page for DataVision, there is a list of other
reporting tools.

HTH.

--
Mamading Ceesay - SCO delenda est! - http://www.scocountdown.com
Essential reading for all computer users:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk