[Gllug] anyone know a source for 3.5" DSDD floppy disks?

Henrik Morsing henrik at morsing.cc
Mon Mar 22 14:58:55 UTC 2004

> Henrik Morsing writes:
>
> I can't remember *ever* seeing a Unix server with a floppy drive. On the
> other hand, I've seen many with CD-ROM drives and nowadays, a few with
> USB ports.

The only Unix server I've *ever* seen *without* a floppy is IBMs pSeries
630. Even the massive p690s has floppy drives.
I've worked with all IBM server type for the last 8 years and SUN E250s
and E450 and they've ALL had floppy drives and still do!

> Besides, if you want to copy an SSH key across, why not just use SCP?

BUT HOW CAN YOU DO THIS WHEN THE KEYS AREN'T INSTALLED!!!

---
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk