[Gllug] HTML Mail

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Wed Mar 3 08:04:48 UTC 2004

bradut at intelesuri.net wrote:

>>1. Use the text body, if available, and delete the HTML,
>>
>>2. or translate the HTML into some kind of text.
>>

> You wouldn't happen to know of a similar tool that would translate all
> the flash, shockwave sites into text also, would you  ?... ;)
> Personally, I am more concerned about a number of websites which are
> flash or shockwave or whatever only....

While there isn't anything convert these sites to text, the AdBlocker plugin for
Mozilla does a great job of removing not only ads, but Flash as well.  Reading
sites like the Reg with no ads is so much nicer now :)

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services LLC
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk