[Gllug] HTML Mail

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 6 19:07:54 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 10:22, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> And verily, didst Mike Brodbelt announce to the hordes:
> >
> > On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 10:44, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> >
> > > Nah, the Curzon website beats that:
> > >
> > > http://www.curzoncinemas.com/
> > >
> > > Notice tiny 300x200 square constantly scrolling information
> > > up the screen,
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > At least it works. The Odeon one is *totally* non-functional in Mozilla
> > and Opera - it works only in some versions of IE, and NS4.
>
> Odd, I've had it work in opera.

I've never used it Opera myself, but I had heard from a colleague that
it didn't. That may have been a different version. It has never worked
in any version of Netscape newer than 4.x, and any version of Mozilla. I
believe it's also non-functional in KHTML based browsers like Konqueror
and Safari, though I have no first hand experience there.

> In fact, I just started it up now, clicked cinemas, bromley, selected date,
> clicked on a film.

Thankfully the accessible version at dracos.co.uk spares me from ever
having to look at it.

Mike.