[Gllug] Cyrusn IMAP Shared Folders

Matthew King matthew.king at seamlessrecruitment.com
Thu Mar 25 17:02:59 UTC 2004

I have a working Cyrus IMAP server which will soon be replacing my
ageing Courier set up. Users folders now have nicer ACLs than the simple
Unix permissions Courier gives me and, far more importantly, I have
working shared folders (which Courier never quite managed to give me).

Unfortunately the feature Courier has which Cyrus seems to miss is the
ability to deliver into these shared folders. Cyrus only wants to
deliver to real users (under the "user." hierarchy) and not to extra
mailboxes (ie. the "shared." hierarchy)

The server is a 'normal' Debian sarge/sid machine, running Cyrus 2.1.16
and Postfix 2.0.18.

Matthew

--
o? K++ w--- O-- M V? PS+>+++ PE-- Y+>++ PGP++@ t+ 5- X- R tv b+++>++++