[Gllug] [OT] Cartoon for OS project

daniel.booth daniel.booth at linguaphone.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 15:25:40 UTC 2004

Doug Winter wrote:

>I've got some software that will shortly be being GPLed.  It needs a
>logo and we've got an idea for what we want.  Unfortunately none of us
>can draw :)
>
>If anyone is good at cartoons and is happy to contribute some artwork
>under the terms of the GPL, I'd be eternally grateful.
>
>doug.

I would be interested in what idea's you have for a logo..
I happen to be rather talented @ art and enjoy creating cartoon charactors.
What type of style are you looking for... ie; manga, disney... yak yak
yak...
what kind of charactor are you wanting animal.. human.. or even alien..?
do you want it in ascii too.....??

please get back to me and let me know

thnX

Dan