[Gllug] gnu.org, etc. all down

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Mar 17 11:13:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:57:12AM +0000, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Richard Jones wrote:
>
> > gnu.org and related sites have all been down for at least 24 hours.
> > Does anyone know what's going on?  I haven't seen anything about this
> > in the "mainstream" news.
>
> I can access www.gnu.org from here. Which sites are you refering to?

That's very strange because I can definitely not get to any of the
following sites:

www.gnu.org
gnu.org
www.nongnu.org
nongnu.org
savannah.nongnu.org

I can't even ping them ...  Maybe a problem with plus.net?

Rich.

'There is a joke about American engineers and French engineers. The
American team brings a prototype to the French team. The French team's
response is: "Well, it works fine in practice; but how will it hold up
in theory?"'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk