[Gllug] Website designer who doesn't suck

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Mar 4 17:56:19 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 05:09:05PM +0000, Wayne Clancy wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I have a good friend craig who runs creeycat design. Take a look at
> http://www.creepycat.co.uk. Im pretty sure he has a portfolio up on there.

... if I could find it beneath the javascript Mystery Meat Navigation.

This is what the site looks like in Lynx (hence to blind users):

Creepycat - Full service web agency, providing creative design, strategic con

Commands: Use arrow keys to move, '?' for help, 'q' to quit, '<-' to go back.
  Arrow keys: Up and Down to move.  Right to follow a link; Left to go back.
 H)elp O)ptions P)rint G)o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search [delete]=history list

Rich.

MONOLITH is an advanced framework for writing web applications in C, easier
than using Perl & Java, much faster and smaller, reusable widget-based arch,
database-backed, discussion, chat, calendaring:
http://www.annexia.org/freeware/monolith/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk