[Gllug] Linux Party!

adam at thebowery.co.uk adam at thebowery.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 13:54:37 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 12:46:51PM +0000, Brian Teeman wrote:

> > On Mar 25, 2004 at 21:04, Dean praised the llamas by saying:
> > >
> > > Free software, expensive party? :)
>
> £15 = expensive ???

It is when you are unemployed and you still have to arrange train tickets and
accomodation etc. etc. :) (and that is x2 for me and my gf as she will be on
the AFFS stand too) tbh, thats why I havn't purchased any tickets yet.

> > > Will there also be a Lonix (free party, expensive drink :)) as per usual?
> > >

> The party is free it is the three course meal at Pizza Express that costs
> £15.

Now I am a bit confused http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/ says that it is ticket
only and the tickets are £15 each, but to attend the free party you need a
ticket?

Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem