[Gllug] Does anybody want ........?

Bob Giles thecorfiot at gmx.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 14:49:27 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Please reply via E-Mail NOT via the list

It is two long years since I last attended a meeting. No I have not been a
guest of Her Majesty. I have been living in Greece!

I am briefly back in the UK and have decided to clear out my old computer
bits and pieces. Now please don't laugh, but I am looking to get rid of:-

A 20" NEC 5D Multisync monitor. (Old but works fine.)
A HP Laserjet III with Postscript cartridge. (Only used domestically - 1
careful owner!)
A Daewoo 15" Monitor. (3 Years old. Works fine.)
An Agfa Snapscan1212P scanner. (No good for Win XP .... Apologies for the
bad language!)
A Ricoh Fax machine. (A old beast but works well.)

Being a total miser, I am reluctant to give them away, BUT I am feeling very
generous;-) A nominal offering will probably secure! Students may care to
chance their luck! (You never know your luck in a raffle!)

If anyone wants this stuff they will have to collect from the Hornchurch,
Essex area.

I repeat ..... Please reply via E-Mail NOT via the list!

Bob Giles
thecorfiotREMOVE_THIS at gmx.co.uk

---

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk