[Gllug] GLLUG Shirts

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 09:04:27 UTC 2004

On Tue 02 Mar, Sarah Ewen wrote:

> If it brightens somebody's day to send emails with a background,
> or write in blue comic sans serif, can we just let them be, and
> grant them a few K, instead of immediately, predictably whining?

   Many people are not tied to a single workplace, but can read text only
emails on mobile phones. I spent nearly 40 years working any hours, at any
time, at any notice, anywhere. I have often worked in places where there is
no phone available, or very few lines are available but are shared by huge
numbers of people. I do not have a bandwidth restriction at present, but use
Linux and Acorn computers, so M$ specific or non-text emails are ignored.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk