[Gllug] Odeon website

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri May 21 08:50:44 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, David Damerell wrote:

> I am very happy having been told that Mozilla's tab extensions can
> suppress new windows opening when links are clicked on (_what_
> possesses Web designers to do that, I don't know) - it's another piece
> of the puzzle of being completely immune to graphic design...

Similarly, I don't understand why so many web designers use weird
Javscript code for links when <a href> was specifically designed for
this.  Breaks everything and seemingly provides no benefit, so why do
it?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it,
  he is obligated to do so."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk