[Gllug] .procmailrc and lockfile question

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue May 25 12:11:37 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 12:14:09PM +0100, Pete Ryland wrote:
> > Hmm.. this sounds like it might be a good idea for a GLLUG talk.
>
> Is this the part where I stand up and shout *CHALLENGE!* ?
>
> I'm sure the gllug organisers would be grateful for another speaker!

Certainly a discussion of the merits of the various mail storage
systems (mh, mbox, Maildir) would be nice.  And explanation of the
(barely documented) process of converting between formats.

(I was forced to change to Maildir in order to run a decent IMAP
server.  It was an interesting process...)

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Finster's Law: