[Gllug] Mozilla Firefox takes focus in KDE

Rob Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Sun May 9 23:26:47 UTC 2004

Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> I'm using KDE and have Focus Stealing Prevention Level set to
> "Extreme".  How else can I stop it?  Google doesn't seem to have much
> on this...

There's an option in preferences (under Advanced, Browsing) for 'Open
Links in Background'.  It may well only apply if you have tabbed
browsing enabled (I think that's what it's for in Mozilla anyway), but
I've never had any problems with Firefox (or Mozilla) windows stealing
focus while loading, though I am using Gnome.

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk