[Gllug] Toliken. Was: Some SCO news

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Wed May 26 10:15:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 10:55, Nick Richards wrote:

> > Why do I suddenly feel that I'm sitting in the Prancing Pony in Bree
> > as a Ranger is talking quietly to some young hobbits in a corner?
>
> A new power is rising. Its victory is at hand.

At last.
Now let's have some open source saga Tolkien characters.

And remember:
(a) this list is publicly archived. Keep it light-hearted and you won't
    get sued.
(b) BG as Sauron is not allowed. Too obvious, and in fact I think there
    is a more appropriate character.
(c) One or at most two characters per post
(d) I've changed the subject line. This is frivolous, and you can easily
    killfile it.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk