[Gllug] A little OT - suppressing Ads

Christian Smith csmith at micromuse.com
Thu May 13 11:32:10 UTC 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Alistair Mann wrote:

>Thus spaketh David Damerell on Wednesday 12 May 2004 13:08:
>> On Wednesday, 12 May 2004, Alistair Mann wrote:
>> >My hosts file is about 35k large now, mostly taking up with the entries
>> >collected by the estimable Mike Skallas at
>> >http://everythingisn't.com/hosts.html
>>
>> Only without the apostrophe.
>
>The worst part being I thought whilst writing it "Ooh! I'll have to delete
>that apostrophe!"

It's also copyrighted and licensed only for non-commercial use:

# This is an ad blocking hosts file compiled by
# Mike Skallas(user245(at)hotmail.com)
# Available at http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html
# Copyright 2004. Please do not redistribute, use above link.
# Free only for Residential/Non-Profit use.
# Just add '127.0.0.1 ADSERVER' to the bottom to continue the list.

Christian

--
    /"\
    / \