[Gllug] LPIC certification.

Subirats-Duran, Jordi Jordi.Subirats-Duran at camden.gov.uk
Sat May 29 11:33:33 UTC 2004

Dear friends,
I am new to Linux comunity although I use it as a personal operating system
together with windows(the last I have being using 90% of the time).
I want to do the jump to Linux by getting the LPI1 and 2 certification.The
purpose is to get enough knowledge so that I can become both employable and
experienced.
As I have some Unix experience through a module in my Degree in Computer
Science I thought that it would be very useful to be accreditted by LPI.
Am  I on the right track or totally outspaced?
thanks,
Jordi.