[Gllug] European Council Approves Software Patents

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue May 18 21:02:30 UTC 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 09:48:12PM +0100, Dylan wrote:

> Ah, IC - you aren't registered? well then you get get what you deserve.
> Anyone who doesn't register to voste has gagged themselves in my book.
> It is the only power we have and we must all use it

Trouble is that I know who my MP is, she occasionally is talked about in the local newspaper, and I have been to see her.

I don't know who my euro MP is, much less what they think/stand_for.
I suspect that most people who vote will do so either in ignorance or strictly on
party lines - since they don't know better.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

FATHERS-4-JUSTICE - Campaigning for equal rights for parents and the
best interests of our children. See http://www.fathers-4-justice.org
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk