[Gllug] VACANCY: LAMP/WAMP Web Developers Required

Branden Faulls brandenf at tbs.uk.com
Tue May 18 13:33:15 UTC 2004

Not strictly Linux related, but as its a common skillset amongst the Linux
set, I thought I'd seek some talent from the group.

My company is seeking two PHP/MySQL developers to help build the backend for
a B2B portal.  Details of the roles follow:

TBS is a Bracknell based web agency working with such prestigious clients as
Nokia, Viatel and Roche.

We are currently seeking  Web Developers for a challenging application
development project for a major client. Essential skills include PHP, MySQL,
HTML - and you will need previous experience with multi-tier web
applications.  Experience with XML and XSLT is desirable, as well as a
working knowledge of JavaScript and CSS.

Applicants must be capable of working to tight deadlines as part of a small,
energetic team. You will be based at our offices in Bracknell, Berkshire
offices and must be able to start ASAP.  This is initially a short-term
contract, with the possibility of an extension, or even a full-time role.

Please send CV's and URL's of prior work to jobs at tbs.uk.com with
"Application - Web Developer" in the subject line.

Regards

Branden Faulls
Web Account Manager
TBS