[Gllug] Server cases

Christian Smith csmith at micromuse.com
Mon May 17 13:13:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Ashley Evans wrote:

>I'll still be looking for a big case to house my dual xeons btw. I'm also
>interested in any other non-x86 style hardware people have got.

I have a HP 735/125 sitting idle beside my work desk.

It was skip fodder at work, so I adopted it with a view to playing with
Linux or NetBSD on it, but never got round to even powering it on.

I believe it was working when de-commisioned. Not sure of memory/HD. May
have HP-UX 10.x installed.

It is a 'desktop' case, so long as you have a strong desktop (it's a well
built machine!) Collection only option.

>Ashley

Christian

--