[Gllug] OT-ish: Nokia 660 and .arc and .3pg file formats

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sun May 16 15:20:07 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'm looking to be able to use the datacard in my Nokia 660 to be able to
transfer data from pc to phone. I can mount the card with a card reader
and read the images and backup files but I'm hitting a wall:

The data backups are saved as .arc files - but none of the archive apps
I've tried can read them - does anyone know what format they acrually
are?

Also, the video files are saved as .3pg (some kind of mpeg I guess) but
I can't get a player to open them. Again - anyone know what format the
files are and if they can be played/converted.

Thanks
Dylan

--
"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine"