[Gllug] Geeknic

A J Chapman anth at sdf-eu.org
Sat May 22 11:25:25 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 10:23, John Hearns wrote:
> Not trying to step on Richard's toes if he is planning another
> Bletchley Park visit.
Well, I'll be going there sometime in the next few months. I don't know
if anyone else is interested, and my planning so far only consists of a
not very detailed wiki page. Given that much of GLLUG has been there
before we should look for somewhere else to visit.
http://wiki.gllug.org.uk/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/BletchleyParkTrip

--
I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but
I don't always agree with them - George Bush
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk