[Gllug] gpilotd on SUSE LINUX 9.1

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Tue May 18 22:32:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've just installed SUSE LINUX 9.1 (32-bit version) a few days ago on my
home PC.  Today I went to sync my Clie with Evolution and found that
gpilotd keeps crashing with a segmentation fault.  I can connect to the
PDA fine using dlpsh so that narrows it all down a bit, but I've no idea
why gpilotd keeps falling over.

How can I generate a back-trace so that I can either investigate further
myself or submit a half-decent bug report if it comes to that?

Cheers,

Richard.
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."